Job Postings are Updated as of: October 12th 2017
Southern California Edison
Public Affairs Manager – Community Engagement
Rosemead, Calif. (suburban Los Angeles)
From Ms. Tammy T. Tran, Government Relations Manager – Local Public Affairs, Southern California Edison.
Are you looking to make a difference in your career? We’re working on smarter grids, clean energy and tools to help people manage energy more efficiently.
About Local Public Affairs
Local Public Affairs (LPA) is part of Southern California Edison’s (SCE) Government Affairs Organizational Unit. LPA is tasked with earning the active support of government and community leaders to achieve SCE’s vision of a clean energy future.
This position will be a Public Affairs Manager in the Public Affairs Policy group in Southern California Edison (SCE)’s Local Public Affairs organization. This position reports to the Community Engagement Senior Manager and works with project managers throughout the department to support key policy objectives and projects. This role works with internal operating unit partners and also with external stakeholders.
This Public Affairs Manager will develop and manage comprehensive strategies to engage and leverage community based organizations across territory and stakeholder categories working closely with local government relations managers and project managers in service of projects/programs identified as priority engagements by management. The Public Affairs Manager will build comprehensive working relationships within the variety of communities SCE serves, ensuring there are broad and effective working relationships, in addition to managing specific engagement plans and initiatives with these communities.
Typical responsibilities include:
- In support of the key policy and projects and in an advocacy team environment, write and manage comprehensive community group strategic plans and represent the company at key organizations and advocacy groups, as necessary, to engage and leverage third party organizations across the service territory.
- Manage resources and material coordination in support of complex enterprise-wide community relations programs and processes designed to enhance and promote Company agenda and priorities targeted to constituencies. This could include outreach to third party organizations in group or individual outreach, returning real results such as support letters, advocacy, public speakers, editorial pieces and member-education and mobilization/coalition opportunities.
- Seek out, collect and tailor company messages and advocacy platforms for the communities to ensure effectiveness. Identify and manage the development of community-targeted advocacy collateral, including digital content. Leverage communications and social media to track engagement and advocacy effectiveness.
- Forecast, track and create regular and ad hoc reports on advocacy efforts, including accurate records in stakeholder database. Use these to measure the effectiveness of community education and advocacy programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Political Science, Business or related field.
- Five years of experience in public affairs/public relations some of which may include working with third-party community and advocacy organizations.
- Typically five to seven years of experience in public affairs/public relations some of which include working with community and advocacy organizations.
- Three years of advocacy plan development, writing and reporting.
- Three years of stakeholder engagement by tailoring and delivering advocacy and tracking.
- Three years of working on advocacy teams, with a strong record of collaboration and effective information sharing.
- Digital and social media monitoring and engagement experience.
- Problem solver; self-starter; high degree of creativity to find new ways to reach and communicate to customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinker with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms.
- Ability to follow Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Master’s Degree in in Public Relations, Communications, Political Science, Business or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Five to ten years of experience in public affairs/public relations designing and implementing strategic plans for working with third-party community and advocacy organizations
- Digital and social media monitoring and engagement experience.
- Thorough understanding of the key factors driving third-party engagement and mobilization in support of policies and projects.
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Relocation may apply to this position.
- Writing sample and writing assessment may be required.
Southern California Edison, an Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, serves a population of nearly 14 million via 5 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California. Join the utility leader that is safely delivering reliable, affordable electricity to our customers for over 125 years.
Southern California Edison is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer of minority, female, protected veteran and disabled persons. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Southern California Edison, please call Human Resources at (800) 500-4723, and choose option 3 for the Employee Information Center. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific time, except Wednesdays when the center closes at 2:30 p.m., and holidays, or (800) 352-8580 (Telecommunications device for the hearing impaired - TTY).
For more information about this position, please visit this link:
Ambassador – Guest Relations (Part-Time)
Ambassadors will welcome and host the World to experience the history and future of The Coca-Cola Company, its Brand, portfolio of beverages and its people. As an Ambassador you bring the World of Coca-Cola Attraction and night time event business to life through extraordinary service and attention to each guest by sharing key messages. Key responsibilities include: actively engaging with all guests and anticipating their needs. Sharing knowledge of and telling the history and stories about our Brand and The Company. Working to create and maintain a hassle-free, safe operation as well as flawless show quality, operating effectiveness, exhibits and experiences.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and engage guests throughout the attraction, in role as an ambassador for The Coca-Cola Company and the City of Atlanta.
- Share stories and information about the Coca-Cola Company and The World of Coca-Cola.
- Communicate the principles and values of The Company through personal contact with guest and dignitaries from around the world in order to further enhance the guest connection to our brands.
- Provide necessary crowd control throughout the attraction including organization of lines and ability to communicate with large groups and fellow team members.
- Function as the source of knowledge about The Coca-Cola Company, its products and history.
- Conduct private tours through acquiring the skills necessary to become a certified VIP tour guide
- Complete open and closing task in the area you are assigned to as outlined in the SOG.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Demonstrate constructive discontent; Question when things can be done better and identify improvement areas. Take appropriate risks and learn from mistakes. Rapidly implement and commercialize approved ideas. Propose opportunities for improvement; influence stakeholders to drive execution. Apply best practices and learning from other parts of the System.
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders: Gain agreement from others to support ideas or take action using fact-based recommendations. Establish and work to continually improve productive, long-term relationships. Take action based on knowledge of effective business practices, ensuring internal/external customer needs are met or exceeded. Consider how work impacts others and act accordingly.
- Act Like an Owner: Focus on highest priority actions first; adjust priorities when appropriate to achieve results. Accomplish objectives; ensure completion of work. Take action in daily work to positively impact people, communities and the environment. Use Company resources responsibly.
- Inspire Others: Express passion for the System, our brands, business and people; be a brand ambassador. Align actions and decisions with company vision and strategies. Persist in achieving goals in spite of barriers or obstacles through personal commitment to work. Be engaged in work and invest time, passion and best efforts to accomplish goals. Respect others and be honest and open in order to build credibility and trust.
- Develop Self and Others: Respect and leverage individual differences. Help others learn and grow by providing feedback and mentoring. Promote the organization to prospective employees and refer great talent to our System. Ask for and act on feedback from others; continuously develop through learning from others and sharing knowledge and experience. Make choices to help balance work and life, in pursuit of bringing personal energy to work, creating overall well-being.
- Guest Service: Ensuring that our guests remain our top priority. Guest Service-Story Telling.
- Guest Service: Ensures that the guest remains top priority.
- Organization: Ability to organize, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines..
- Business Etiquette: Communicate effectively with guests, members of management and ambassadors. Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Communication: Ability to represent the Company effectively in a public forum through verbal and visual presentations, delivering guest service that enhances the reputation and image of the company.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g. customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc.).
- Flexibility: In scheduling to meet the needs of the business. Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands.
- Availability: Must have full availability to work at any assigned shift, 3 or 4 days each week, including Saturdays and Sundays.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical Demands: Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions.
- Previous Guest Service experience is a plus.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply, visit:
NBC Entertainment Human Resources Spring 2018 Internship
NBC Entertainment Human Resources Spring 2018 Internship
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Entertainment, which has earned more Emmy Awards than any network in television history, is dedicated to developing and scheduling programming for the network’s alternative, primetime, late-night and daytime schedules. NBC’s roster of legendary scripted series includes critically acclaimed comedies The Office, and 30 Rock as well as award-winning dramas Law & Order: SVU, Chuck, and Friday Night Lights.
The NBC Entertainment Human Resources intern in NY will report to two Directors on the Entertainment HR team. This intern will focus on providing day to day tactical and administrative assistance for the NBC Entertainment group. The HR Intern will assist in rolling out HR initiatives related to performance management, employee relations and implementing new programs based on survey feedback and ad-hoc project and administrative support. This is a phenomenal opportunity supporting a highly-visible and fast-paced business unit.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT-seeking students not accepted)
- Must have flexible schedule with at least two (2) to three (3) days of availability - this is a part-time internship role (20 hours per week)
- Be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, NY
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS NOVEMBER 15th, 2017
• Previous HR Internship experience preferred
• Media/ Entertainment experience preferred
• Junior/ Senior-level students preferred
• Strong MS Office skillsets in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Internet Research
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Can operate with discretion, tact and the ability to deal with confidential information
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across multiple arenas to achieve goals
• Multi-task oriented and excellent time-management skills
• Flexible, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the entertainment community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Desire to work in the Human Resources field
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Click Here to view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.
For more information and to apply, visit:
Intern – Nestlé Waters North America
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking an Intern for our Engineering Team based out of our Los Angela’s, CA. in. Nestlé Waters North America offers meaningful internships to high-potential students. For 8 weeks over the summer, participants are assigned substantive projects and receive developmental feedback to gain a better understanding of the role of brand marketing at the world's leading bottled water company. At the end, we hope to meet one of the key objectives of the internship program to develop students into high-caliber candidates for full-time employment with Nestlé Waters North America.
High Impact Projects
You will be working as part of team with specific project responsibility. You will design, implement and make recommendations for 1-2 projects that you will own. Potential project areas could include engineering design, technical design and maintenance. These challenging, highly valued projects have measurable goals and objectives and are achievable during your tenure. Your recommendations will shape our decisions and your efforts will be showcased in an end-of-internship presentation.
Supervised, Yet Self-Directed
We believe you will gain the most from your internship by working with experienced supervisors who are accountable for your summer experience. With this in mind, supervisors will offer you ongoing guidance and counsel. While objectives and delivery deadlines will be clearly outlined, you will help establish project timelines and milestones.
Comprehensive, Interactive and Integrated
The summer experience is further enriched through social and professional networking opportunities, which include interaction with senior management and other team members across divisions. Examples of past activities include:
Professional Baseball game with fellow interns and leadership.
Presentations with senior leaders about different functions within NWNA
• Degree Requirements/Minimum Education Level: At least 1 year in an accredited engineering program.
• Strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Are self-starters who are results-oriented and exhibit responsibility, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
• An interest in Luxury brands.
• Involvement in extracurricular activities which demonstrate initiative and leadership.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters? For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com.
You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To learn more about this internship and to apply, visit:
Corporate Responsibility and Community Relations Manager
From Ms. Laarni R. Dacanay, External Communications Manager, Comcast NBC Universal (via Ms. Tiffany Tavarez).
This role will report to the Senior Community Relations Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing community and economic development projects, financial education, team member involvement, and community related initiatives and partnerships. This position is located at 333 South Grand Avenue in Los Angeles, and does not offer relocation assistance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Development of community relations strategies, policies and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance, with a focus on housing, workforce development and financial education in Los Angeles and Orange Counties
- Representing the company in all aspects of community outreach to assess community credit needs and the company’s effectiveness in meeting those needs
- Contributes significantly to the company's OCC Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) exam rating by ensuring that the investment of Wells Fargo assets supports the growth of LMI communities
- Establishes and maintain relationships with government officials, community organizations, minority groups and key stakeholders to achieve Wells Fargo corporate social responsibility goals within the community
- Monitor and maintain current knowledge of public programs aimed at supporting and/or subsidizing community development efforts
- Establishes and maintains relationships and partnerships for a large geographical area with large deposits and team member representation
- Provides strategic counsel and regular interaction with business executives on managing Reputation Risk
- Working closely with Senior Manager, being the subject matter expert and provide counsel around the development of products, policies and procedures for LMI communities to ensure consistency and compliance across all programs
- With high visibility internally and externally works closely with the various business lines to achieve goals in building healthier and more prosperous communities
- Exercises the usual authority of a manager, including selection and on-going development of staff, ensuring personal growth of the team
- Represents company and mitigates reputation risks in all aspects of community relations
- Assesses community needs and the company's effectiveness and efficiency in meeting those needs and recommends changes and program improvements to management
- 8+ years of community relations experience
- 4+ years of management experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in community development and economic development including experience with the Community Reinvestment Act
- Experience working with federal and state regulations around affordable housing and workforce development
- Experience creating strategic plans for community and economic development projects
- Experience securing positive news coverage for proactive storytelling and strategic reputation management
- Experience developing operational reporting, key performance metrics and analyzing complex data
- Experience managing budgets for ongoing operations as well as project investments
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
Internal Team Members: Visit Teamworks Jobs:
- Intranet hrpeoplesoft.wellsfargo.com/jobs or Internet teamworks.wellsfargo.com/jobs
- Within the Job Opening ID field enter number as listed above and click on Search
*These instructions are for internal team members.
External Job Seekers:
- Visit Wells Fargo Careers Site: wellsfargo.com/careers
- Click on Search Jobs and Search Jobs Now
- Within the Job Opening ID field enter number as listed above and click on Search
*These instructions are for external job seekers.
If job search returns with no results, then posting is no longer active
Connect with us:
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/
Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
© 2017 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
Corporate Responsibility and Community Relations operates as the link between the company and the communities we serve, focusing on stakeholder engagement and corporate social responsibility strategies and programs. The group includes teams that manage the company’s, corporate philanthropy, environmental affairs, community relations, diversity and inclusion, and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) risk management.
Senior Director, Public Relations
Wiser Partners wanted to let you know that they are starting a search for a Sr. Director, Public Relations for Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCOR) - a leading provider of technology-enabled financial solutions for consumers, small businesses and tax professionals. Their products and services in Tax Preparation and Wealth Management - through their TaxAct and HD Vest platforms - help consumers and businesses better manage their financial situation.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this PR leader will be responsible for shaping perceptions, attitudes and opinions of the TaxAct and HD Vest brands with all critical stakeholders - both external (Consumers, Business owners, the Financial Press, and other Local and National Media,) and internal (Employees). This senior level position is based at Blucora’s offices in Dallas, Tex.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
• Corp PR (Client side) - Media Relations, C-Suite Communications, and Crisis Management and/or
• PR Agency - Experience with blue chip PR agencies, supporting both B2C and B2B clients
• Company Size - Experience working for both large enterprises and smaller companies
• Sector Experience - Ideally, Financial Services, Technology or Pharmaceuticals
If you are personally interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the profile, please reply with your resume, which is ‘for our eyes only.’ We’ll review it and respond back to you as to potential fit. Alternatively, if you know someone who might be interested (and qualified), please feel free to forward this email.
Mr. David G. Wiser
Wiser Partners, LLC
Bellevue, Wash. (near Seattle)
The Video Strategist will be responsible for co-leading and providing strategic guidance on video production for agency teams and external clients. The role will reside within the agency’s Integrated Services team, consisting of our Account Planning, Social & Digital Strategies, and Content and Creative disciplines. The Video Strategist will collaborate with strategy and production leadership within Integrated Services and Account teams to oversee and manage video initiatives and budgets.
• Under general guidance, develop and implement video strategies across the agency’s top NA accounts, evangelizing processes internally.
• Provide strategic counsel for clients within the video and digital landscape
• Analyze existing video and static assets of clients and prospects to make recommendations about how to maximize and update existing resources for new purposes
• Storyboard and concept video recommendations for clients and prospects to help them visualize the opportunity of videos
• Partner with the VP of Integrated Services and VP of Broadcast to assist in creating a process for ingestion, scoping, and production of video; providing a consistent set of video outputs.
• As part of the Integrated Services team, the video strategist is responsible for collaborating to develop and manage video campaigns that affect the overall success of our clients’ marketing, communications and business goals.
• Incorporates video recommendations into distribution channels and platforms – advocating a role and opportunity for all assets created to help drive organic growth and new business
• Builds and maintains relationships with WE colleagues and partners; collaboratively resolves issues.
• Ensures gaps or inefficiencies are identified through processes and/or technology to increase efficiency.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Digital Technologies discipline or similar applicable field is required; Master’s degree is highly preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in leading and management of a diverse team
• 5+ years of journalism, next-generation digital and visual storytelling, video production, business development, and creative direction experience is required. An editorial background and possessing a strong editorial sensibility is highly preferred.
• Proven success in establishing relationships, being a high bandwidth communicator, with a track record of excellent collaboration
• Travel: may on occasion need to travel, up to 20%
• Solid organizational and project management skills.
• Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
• Possess exceptional communications skills.
• Client and business environment, Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist.
• Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week
• Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
• Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
For more information, please visit:
Walt Disney International
Please note that this is written in the Queen’s English.
Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship with Disney?
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
We have Marketing and Digital Marketing Internships available across all of our Disney businesses
We offer a number of placements within our Marketing teams and our interns are fully integrated into the everyday tasks of one of our businesses e.g. Disney Channel, Walt Disney Studios, Disney Interactive, Disney Media Distribution or our Corporate group, playing a key role in providing commercial and creative support across the UK or EMEA.
These roles offer fantastic exposure to a wide range of responsibilities and will be an excellent springboard for your future career in Strategic Marketing.
Please visit https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/about/#our-businesses for more details on our businesses.
• MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
• MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
• Applicants should be studying a relevant Marketing degree subject and be able to demonstrate a passion for forging a career in marketing
• Strong MS Office skills essential
• Great attention to detail and specifically the ability to work accurately under pressure
• Good at prioritising and natural ability to tackle various admin duties
What we offer:
• The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
• The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
• The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
• The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
• Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
• Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
• We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
• Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without covering letters will not be considered.
• Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
• Why have you chosen Disney?
• Why have you chosen this specific internship?
• Why should Disney choose you for the 12 month placement?
Application deadline: Friday 15th December 2017.