Job Postings are Updated as of: February 2nd 2018
Southern California Edison
Rosemead, Calif. (suburban area east of downtown Los Angeles)
From Ms. Diane Tasaka, Principal Manager – Brand and Creative, Southern California Edison.
Are you looking to make a difference in your career? We’re working on smarter grids, cleaner energy and tools to help people manage energy more efficiently.
The Advertising Specialist supports Southern California Edison’s strategic communications priorities in the areas of advertising, brand and translations. The successful candidate will support the development and execution of SCE’s advertising campaigns. He/she will execute translation requests enterprise-wide and manage intake, assessment and work assignments for vendors. He or she will produce program ads for both SCE and EIX charitable and non-charitable sponsorships, as well as manage all legal notice advertising. This position also manages third party logo requests, vendor invoices, accruals and payment, and assists in competitive vendor reviews and maintains relationships with advertising, translation and research vendors.
- An organized communicator who can juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- A creative mind with a problem-solving orientation and a passionate desire to understand internal and external audiences and their behaviors
- An effective collaborator who knows how to network, and build effective relationships across various company functions and units
- Comfortable and experienced at engaging with all levels of the organization, including executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising or other related field.
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop.
- Two years of related experience in an ad agency or production company
- Demonstrated competency in copy writing and graphic design
- Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Mobility Policy - Link to Mobility Policy
Southern California Edison, an Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, serves a population of nearly 14 million via 5 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California. Join the utility leader that is safely delivering reliable, affordable electricity to our customers for over 125 years.
Southern California Edison is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Link to apply:
Enrollment Development Specialists – Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly
From Mr. Clemente González, Director of West and Big Sky Region, Field Marketing West, Community Activation and Local Marketing, Aetna.
AltaMed PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) is seeking to fill the sales & marketing Enrollment Development Specialist (EDS) position. This is a sales driven environment and with an
emphasis in growing the Senior Care Services, PACE program. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, business driven, goal setter, problem solver and career minded individual. Must have a
strong work ethic, ability to generate new leads, establish and develop relationships with community partners and organizations. The EDS is responsible for many facets of the sales and marketing efforts
including supporting sales goals, maintaining, and increasing enrollments.
- Schedule: M – F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Flexible hours, may require weekends)
- Excellent Benefits and Opportunities for Continuing Education
- Opportunity for performance bonuses
- Locations: East Los Angeles and South Central Los Angeles, Huntington Park and Downtown Los Angeles. (Dec. 2017)
- B.S./B.A. degree in marketing, healthcare or business administration or a related
- field of study preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ direct marketing and sales experience required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English preferred.
For questions contact recruiter:
Ms. Sandra Barnes
Please apply at:
Quality Care Without Exception
Senior Vice President, Marketing
Sarasota, Fla. (or another major U.S. metro area)
Wiser Partners wanted to let you know that they are starting a search for a SVP, Marketing for FIMC, a private equity-owned Company that sells comprehensive Auto Club memberships, and other products related to Home, Health, Savings and Travel. Memberships are sold through channel partners, including consumer finance companies, credit unions, and insurance companies. This distribution network includes 3,000 branch offices in the U.S. and Canada, and the company has nearly two million active members. FIMC achieved organic growth near 50% in 2017. They have an exceptional product - it’s now time to scale into new markets.
FIMC is owned by a syndicate of private investors that acquired and recapitalized the company in September, 2017. Housatonic Partners - a billion dollar private equity firm that focuses on buyouts and recapitalizations of mid-market growth companies - holds a significant equity position.
The SVP, Marketing role is a newly-established position for FIMC. This senior Marketing leader will be the strategic business driver for the company, reporting to the CEO, as FIMC pursues significant growth in the marketplace. The mission now is to draft, validate and execute an aggressive growth strategy that delivers profitable incremental revenue. The company is headquartered in Sarasota, Fla. but this position - and the team they build - can be remotely located in a major U.S. metro market.
The candidates we’re seeking have the following experience profile:
• New Products/Channels - Ability to develop, launch, expand new products & channels
• Subscriber-Based Brands - Consumer Credit, Insurance, Wireless, Home Security
• Product Management - Experience managing product roadmap over full lifecycle
• Digital - Digital customer acquisition, retention; Display, Retargeting, Email, Social skills
• Team Development - Ability to build, lead and mentor high-performing teams
If you are personally interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the profile, please reply with your resume, which is ‘for our eyes only.’ We’ll review it and respond back to you as to potential fit. Alternatively, if you know someone who might be interested (and qualified), please feel free to forward this email.
Mr. David G. Wiser
Wiser Partners, LLC
B2B Sales Program
From Ms. Mychele Riddick, Lead College Recruiting Manager, AT&T.
B2B Sales High Priority Positions Jobs
At AT&T, we’re always looking to tomorrow – and in it, we see big things for you. With our Development Programs and Internships, you’ll collaborate directly with some of the top innovators in your field while taking advantage of world-class learning and development activities. Take your college experience and use it to drive success with real-world projects, grow your talents and start your career off right. From Technology to Sales (and so much more), this is your chance to be our future.
As part of the B2B Sales Program, you’ll learn directly from a company that’s leading the way for innovation. This 16-week paid program offers instructor-led, web-based and hands-on training – all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills. You’ll kick off your adventure in Dallas, and after honing your skills, you can anticipate relocation to one of AT&T’s nationwide markets with a demand for your talent. It’s just the opportunity you need to hit the ground running.
You’ll also work with our advanced technology, learn how to prospect for new business, solve problems, provide excellent customer service and meet sales goals. With your passion for sales and technology combined with our training, you’ll be on your way to becoming a top sales performer.
If you’re a leader with a focus in sales, the world-class training you’ll receive in our B2B Sales Program can give you the tools and connections you need to build an amazing career. From securing new business to managing our existing customers, you’ll take on a variety of challenges. You must be able to relocate within the U.S., have a valid driver’s license, and have a Bachelor’s or
Sound like you?
Video from AT&T employees:
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
For additional information and to apply, visit:
Future Leader Internships
Courtesy of Mr. Fields Jackson of Racing Toward Diversity magazine.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
The Sodexo Future Leaders Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for currently enrolled college students to turn their leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers.
Through practical work experience on site, the intern will acquire the management skills necessary to succeed as a Food Service Manager with Sodexo. The intern will be assigned a MENTOR and participate in professional development webinars. They will also gain practical experience in food production, administration, finance, retail, service, marketing, safety and catering management.
Finally, they will conduct peer training and assist the management team as needed. Interns are supervised by, and report to, a General Manager.
With opportunities located throughout the United States, we offer you the flexibility to select an internship in the areas where you live or are able to obtain free or affordable housing that works for you. Sodexo does not offer housing to interns at this time.
This part time (20 hour/week) OR This full time (40 hour/week) internship will take place at Tenet - Saint. Francis Hospital located in Memphis, TN.
Why should I apply?
- Gain valuable industry experience working with leaders in the hospitality field while being paid $12.50 an hour
- Professional development workshops in the areas of Communication, Networking and Interviewing Skills
- Mentoring from a Sodexo manager
More about Saint Francis Hospital:
Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis is proud to have served the East Memphis community since 1974. Our 519-bed facility was the first full-service hospital in the rapidly growing area and has continued to grow since we opened our doors. Our 42-acre campus is home to the hospital, two medical office buildings, the University of Tennessee/Saint Francis Family Practice Residency Building and a four-story parking facility. Our team works to ensure that patients, families and visitors have a good experience while using our services. As a comprehensive medical center, Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis features a wide spectrum of tertiary and acute care, outpatient services, wellness programs and specialty areas.
Opened in 2004, Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett became the first full-service health care facility in Bartlett, Tennessee. We're committed to providing quality care that serves the needs of Bartlett and all of the North and Northeast Shelby County community. As our community grows, we continue to expand our scope of care and nurture strong relationships with community partners. Our 156 beds allow us to offer medical/surgical services, orthopedic/spine services, mother-baby suites, neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), intensive care unit (ICU) and progressive care unit (PCU).
Position is part of a formal internship program in professional development in the contract management services industry. Supports business units and assists in projects. Builds skills and knowledge in large corporate and team environment
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Current college student with studies in hospitality/food management, facilities management, engineering, communications, human resources, accounting, marketing or another industry related college program.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
For additional information about Sodexo and to apply, visit:
IW Group, Inc.
Associate Client Business Partner
IW Group is hiring an Associate Client Business Partner in the Dallas area. This person will be part of an automotive account team that delivers creative content and communications solutions to our client. A senior level role, this person will serve as a satellite team member, working closely with our key client contacts based in Dallas.
Specifically, this role will:
Reporting to the Senior Client Business Partner, the Associate Client Business Partner builds solid, thriving, long term partnership with our key local clients. Serving as an invaluable day-to-day strategic partner to our client, working closely with the Senior CBP, the Associate CBP manages, grows and strengthens our agency’s client relationship by contributing and selling big ideas and solutions with demonstrated successful outcomes.
You will have:
The Associate CBP plays an integral role in the agency’s business development efforts in the Dallas area. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic, creative individual with multi-skill sets that include the ability to think creatively, communicate effectively, craft presentations, implement projects, manage budgets, negotiate ideas, and navigate complex client organizations. Experience in advertising account service, and a basic understanding of marketing communications and media is essential. Individual will also possess some automotive or related industry knowledge as well as an understanding of multicultural or niche marketing.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Psychology, Sales Development or a related field of study required. A minimum of 4-6 years professional work experience in a related field with demonstrated successful outcomes and notable work. Minimum of 2 years in a client-facing, supervisory role. Demonstration of business growth.
Interested candidates that meet the requirements of this role are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to the IW Group Recruiting Team at .
Panda Restaurant Group
Director of Communications
Rosemead, Calif. (suburban area east of downtown L.A.)
From Mr. Dave Wallinga, VP – Guest Marketing, Panda Restaurant Group.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Director of Communications position is responsible for the creation and execution of communications and stakeholder management strategies that support the company’s vision, culture, business plans, national promotions and brand identity. This position translates these strategies into clear, consistent, and effective messaging for all internal and external company stakeholders. The Director provides communications support for other internal functions and departments as needed.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Creates a long-term communications strategy and plan that proactively supports PRG’s vision, culture, brand and national promotions. Ensures all messaging, positioning, visuals/graphics, and digital and media platforms align with overall corporate strategies.
• Creates a long-term stakeholder management strategy and plan that directs activities that promote company visibility, maintain and build a strong company reputation, and increase public awareness that results in keeping PRG top of mind and in good standing with our stakeholders.
• Creates a long-term associate communications strategy that ensures associate understanding and support of the company’s core values, culture, policies and key business strategies and equips associates to serve as ambassadors for the Panda brand.
• Leads, coaches and develops the Communications team, setting the group’s vision and executing its staffing and development initiatives.
• Builds and manages relationships between the company, the media and key stakeholders (e.g. elected officials, National Restaurant Association). Monitors company activities, industry issues and social media to recommend appropriate communication plans and responses.
• Directs external public relations and communication agencies as well as community and government relations consultants.
• Provides guidance and counsel to the Founders and senior leadership on critical communication issues; works closely with senior leadership to anticipate and respond to urgent communication issues; develops and implements a proactive and reactive crisis communications plan that manages a wide range of issues and potential risks.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing or a related field; MBA preferred
• Minimum ten years of experience in communications, marketing, or public relations representing an organization in the community, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment with increasing management experience
• Successful completion of annual store training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to develop, model and teach Panda’s Mission, Values, and Culture
• Expert knowledge of corporate communications, stakeholder management and government relations
• Expert knowledge of social, political and community environment
• Strong, flexible strategic thinker with vision
• Strong leadership, people, team building, communication, presentation, listening, facilitation, training, and assessment skills
• Strong financial management and analysis skills
• Strong relationship building skills applied internally and externally
• Strong project management skills
• Strong computer/technology skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
• Ability to present to large groups inside and outside the company
• Ability to work with and advise senior leadership
In addition to Support Center Associate, Professional, and Manager competencies, the following are Panda Leadership Competencies for Director (Core People Development Competencies are in Bold):
• Sizing up others
• Problem solving
• Priority setting
• Organizational agility
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Presentation skills
• Contribute to building and sustaining the Panda mission and culture
• Successful creation of brand, promotional and strategic communications based on appropriate metrics, including guest interaction and satisfaction
• Consistent, positive messaging about the company and its products and promotions in the media
• Successful company involvement in key community and business organizations and events
• Successful management of communications in crisis situations
• Ability to measure and articulate the impact of communications programs on Operations and business financials
• Ability to enroll others in company initiatives and facilitate process
• Positive feedback from guests, operators, and associates
POTENTIAL CAREER PROGRESSION:
The following job titles or job categories are examples of potential career opportunities and are not intended as a guarantee of promotion. These career paths can change at any time.
• Executive Director, Communications
• Vice President, Guest Marketing
• Other Marketing positions
• Operations management
• Office-based at Panda’s Support Center in Rosemead, Calif.
• Limited travel and attendance at public events
For more information and to apply, visit: