iStart Valley Accelerator Program offers a unique opportunity for the selected Startup Teams to transform their Idea into a Tech Startup in 6 Months. Startup Teams go through various assessments with proven tools and access resources offered through the partners programs. During the first four months, startup focuses on key areas as listed below.
- 360 Degree Idea evaluation
- Idea Validation with Silicon Valley Strategists
- Business Canvas & Business Plan Preparation
- Mentors and Industry Experts Interaction
- Concepts Protection (Filing patents/IP)
- Products and Prototypes Development
- Marketing Strategy Preparation
- Company Incorporation
- Investors Selection and Presentations
iStart Valley works with Startup Teams for two months after the initial four months of preparation to meet the right investors to get funded. Startups will be paired with Investors who have the right portfolio and share common interests from iStart Valley’s network of VC’s, Angels and Super Angels.
While we select the Startups from Hackathons, Pitches, Demo Day’s, Global Startup Battles and Startup Weekend’s we also invite the Startup Teams to apply @ https://www.f6s.com/istartvalley/apply
iStart Valley’s Accelerator Program focuses on Startups in the emerging and bleeding technology areas such as SMAC – (Social, Mobility, Analytics, and Cloud Computing), Internet of Things(IoT), Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain Technologies and Virtual Reality/Augmentation.